It began as “Charadium” quite some time ago and gradually, through “We Doodle!” and “Charadium II” evolved to become the game that is is now – speedy, creative and fun.
Along the way it gathered some awards too:
– Best Use of Social Gaming Platform Game – BAE 2009
– Best Board Game – Best App Ever Awards (BAE) 2011
We even worked with Samsung to bring an improved version of the game on to their latest phones in 2012!
The game features these game modes:
– Live Game – fast, competitive and super fun!
– Endless – a “king of the hill” type live game.
– Turn Based Game – take as much time as you need and draw the best picture every turn.
– Sandbox – a place to practice.
It’s been installed more than 6 million times and received lots of love from the fans.
What started as a small game devoted to bringing people together in a creative environment, ended up doing that on a scale that we could not have imagined.